Year: 114   Season: Fall   $: 0 Wed 03:12pm CST  
 Forecast: Morning Drizzle, but Clearing later 

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 17

LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 12:47 PM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279031
Art Piece for Elite Blood

LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 12:49 PM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279034


Willow Estate said:
Reserve spot for me :) just getting ebs from an auction lol editing post...

Ikelos Dance

Have fun XD simple coat :) want the background something.... Wintery or dark themed lol either is fine, whatever sits well!!

Would like him standing with his head held high :)




Sure thing, sounds very fun to do :D
LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 01:06 PM

Rockies Warmbloods
 
Posts: 76
#279045
Could I please order a horse avatar for this girl
-Full grown
-Running in a mountain river
-Birds flying all around her
-EXACT markings please
-Horse Name, ID#, rating, My stable name (fancy flowing text preferably in turquoise)
Thank you. I agree with all terms and will abide by them.

LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 01:27 PM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279057


Rockies Warmbloods said:
Could I please order a horse avatar for this girl
-Full grown
-Running in a mountain river
-Birds flying all around her
-EXACT markings please
-Horse Name, ID#, rating, My stable name (fancy flowing text preferably in turquoise)
Thank you. I agree with all terms and will abide by them.




Sure thing, now that is sure something i look forward to :D
LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 05:11 PM

KR Eventers
 
Posts: 113
#279151
Hey I’m playing on my phone rn so all the links I post will be invalid so I would like a horse avi that is realistic and shows that he Is Belton and makes him look stocky and have a relatively long mane (KR The Bells Of Night) but I would also like a stable banner that sum what matches my stable avi and has multiple horses heads is it please include a dapple grey and a red roan and maybe a black and possibly a bay would like these to me stocky horses and showing their heads and chests only with a sunset background.
LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 05:29 PM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279159


KR Eventers said:
Hey I’m playing on my phone rn so all the links I post will be invalid so I would like a horse avi that is realistic and shows that he Is Belton and makes him look stocky and have a relatively long mane (KR The Bells Of Night) but I would also like a stable banner that sum what matches my stable avi and has multiple horses heads is it please include a dapple grey and a red roan and maybe a black and possibly a bay would like these to me stocky horses and showing their heads and chests only with a sunset background.


That sure sounds very fun to do especialy the banner, i will do my best, but i need to charge a little more for banner cause it be more work, lets say 25k for the banner thats 5k more, so a total would be 45k for this order if you ok with it :D

Edited at December 13, 2018 08:03 PM by Las Rosas Negras
LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 13, 2018 08:19 PM

KR Eventers
 
Posts: 113
#279254


Las Rosas Negras said:


KR Eventers said:
Hey I’m playing on my phone rn so all the links I post will be invalid so I would like a horse avi that is realistic and shows that he Is Belton and makes him look stocky and have a relatively long mane (KR The Bells Of Night) but I would also like a stable banner that sum what matches my stable avi and has multiple horses heads is it please include a dapple grey and a red roan and maybe a black and possibly a bay would like these to me stocky horses and showing their heads and chests only with a sunset background.


That sure sounds very fun to do especialy the banner, i will do my best, but i need to charge a little more for banner cause it be more work, lets say 25k for the banner thats 5k more, so a total would be 45k for this order if you ok with it :D

That’s fine... thank you so much. No glowing eyes and try not to make the horses blury

LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 14, 2018 07:26 AM

Angel's angels
 
Posts: 367
#279467
Just something magical for her :) free reign <3
LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 14, 2018 10:57 AM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279555
Art Piece for Willow Estate

LRN Arts Studio - (5 Spots open) - Special Offer running December 14, 2018 10:58 AM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1265
#279556


Angel's angels said:
Just something magical for her :) free reign <3



I sure love free reign i will think of something really special for you <3

Forums > Art Shops
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 17



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter