Eagle Creek Stables
08:34:45 Eagle
I have a cat question...
Fall Acres
08:32:29 Liz / Lizzy
Myth
He’s real pretty
Gem Queens Estate
08:32:18 Snow❆Gem
@elk

Me thinks too. I thought reindeer (caribou) have more knocky kdees. LMAO
Shamrock Equines
08:31:03 Crowley
I hope he trains well
-HEE Click-
Fall Acres
08:29:44 Liz / Lizzy
Myth
Oh ok
Shamrock Equines
08:29:19 Crowley
Liz
I use my SDs on this account and Rivendell for show horses
Fall Acres
08:28:37 Liz / Lizzy
Myth
I only have a handful of geldings but they have sent me with about 10k each time I show all of them at once
Rivendell Horses
08:26:44 Mirth
I don't do geldings really lol
Fall Acres
08:25:43 Liz / Lizzy
Is it just me or do yall love it when you find out how much ebs your gelding make…?
Rivendell Horses
08:25:31 Mirth
Definitely an elk
Gem Queens Estate
08:25:12 Snow❆Gem
@myth

Yup, but I was going to FR them anyway. Lost 4k, not bad. :)
Rivendell Horses
08:24:20 Mirth
Gem
Oops
Fall Acres
08:23:47 Liz / Lizzy
All ready for Christmas
-HEE Click-
Gemstone Stable
08:20:55 Snow❆Gem
I can't tell if this is a reindeer or elk? -Click-

lol How can a heavy bull with such antlers jump like that? LMAO
Fall Acres
08:18:10 Liz / Lizzy
Moss
Hes pretty!
Fall Acres
08:17:39 Liz / Lizzy
Only 15k more to go, should get that soon if I keep on showing my horses 🙃
Fall Acres
08:16:30 Liz / Lizzy
lol im in a funky mood today
Fall Acres
08:15:57 Liz / Lizzy
Can’t wait for a few more days 🎶
As I’ll be buying a new barn for my Mares! 🎵
Moss Show Stables
08:13:24 Moss-Tree-Pinecone
-HEE Click-

Just bred him<3
father:
-HEE Click-
Mother:
-HEE Click-
Gemstone Stable
08:12:35 Snow❆Gem
@myth

lol No, but 4 hatchlings escaped!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 173   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 08:35am CST  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight


Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 425

Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 01:50 PM

Faith Meadow
 
Posts: 14349
#979453
Give Award
walking and hear something and see sage fighting someone else
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 01:55 PM
NightClan
 
Posts: 11279
#979454
Give Award
Ok sounds good. Do you want me to start or would you prefer to start it?
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 02:28 PM

Faith Meadow
 
Posts: 14349
#979462
Give Award
you can start
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 05:15 PM
NightClan
 
Posts: 11279
#979507
Give Award
Ok
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 05:17 PM
NightClan
 
Posts: 11279
#979508
Give Award
Sage was wandering through an alleyway when he heard a noise and looked around. Upon hearing a human moving about, he decided to try and figure out what this person was and if they had food or something he could use. He snuck through the alley until he came across a man. He watched him for a moment, and scanned the area. It looked like the man had some canned foods, so sage spring out of the shadows and launched himself at the man. The alley was instantly alive with noise, and the clashing of blades and yelling echoed through the empty and dark streets.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 06:33 PM

Faith Meadow
 
Posts: 14349
#979531
Give Award
Lisa grab her things and heads out walking down the sidewalk towards the coffee shop to pick up coffee beans while walking she bump into her friend and they said their goodmorning and walk's away once she was near the coffee place she heared noice and when to check it out and saw two people fighting she was going to say something about it but didn't think about it and watches from a distance wondering if it was food they were fighting about
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 06:46 PM
NightClan
 
Posts: 11279
#979535
Give Award
Sage may have been smaller than the man he was fighting, but he was quicker, and used that advantage. He stepped inside the man's guard and brought his dagger downwards, effectively knocking the man out. He wasn't sure if he killed him or not, but either way worked for him. He grabbed a can of food and started to walk in the direction he came from.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 07:14 PM

Faith Meadow
 
Posts: 14349
#979546
Give Award
Lisa watches until the other guys was gone rush to see if the guy was okay and was not hurt which was not turn he was hurt Lisa called 911 and told them almost everything but not about the other guy and what really happened there lisa walks away and towards the coffee shop again trying to forget what she saw and how she told a lie about it
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 07:26 PM
NightClan
 
Posts: 11279
#979549
Give Award
Sage watched had known there was something else going on, so he climbed the side of a building and watched the police for a while. Once they left he climbed back down and started to leave, but his curiosity made him turn back. He stayed in the shadows slightly and leaned against the wall in a nonthreatening way. "You could have easily told them about me. So why didn't you?" He was genuinely curious - why would someone help him? He had no idea.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 11, 2022 07:58 PM

Faith Meadow
 
Posts: 14349
#979562
Give Award
Lisa sighed as she enter the coffee shop and said " coffee please " the cashier hands the coffee beans to her and she also orders a cappuccino once it was done she walks outside and towards her job which she was late for again but she was not down by that and wonders why people need to rush when it was just a job and nothing else

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 425

Refresh



Copyright 2009-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules