Penkat Stables
05:04:19 Pen | 🍞
lucky, is he pregnant? can I have one of the foals?
Lucky Ranch
05:04:10 nice balls taro!!
yes!! my horses love yoga
they also do Zumba and pilates
Zeberz Manor
05:04:00 Zebz Macaroni
MC, not sure ill go look again.
Jay MacKay's
05:03:57 Jay's Ghost
Dodged leopard
What a bad filly

-HEE Click-
M.C1804
05:03:49 Lost In Translation
Looking a little skinny there lucky
Lucky Ranch
05:03:46 nice balls taro!!
gem
me
shes a physoctoc mother fucker ♥️
M.C1804
05:03:05 Lost In Translation
Can you not ship it zebz? Or would it be too much for a bridle?
Lucky Ranch
05:02:58 nice balls taro!!
guys!! I just won badminton!! this is my horse totilas who I won it with!!1!
-Click-
Savs Raccoon Empire
05:02:50 bunbun
Gem
I have brown eyes thank you very much
(Lucky did)
Mythological
05:02:48 Mito/©Mythstake
Gem!!!
Zeberz Manor
05:02:32 Zebz Macaroni
Sav, really? he looked so prefect, but ok, should i just feed her straw to? i think that will help.
Gemstone Stable
05:01:26 Snow❆Gem
Who put the BEW bunbun on chat? XD
Zeberz Manor
05:01:22 Zebz Macaroni
Mc, no i live in the USA and thats decathlon for ireland, went to the USA one and it didnt have it :(
Savs Raccoon Empire
05:01:20 bunbun
Zebz
Definitely, but its a little overweight, so you might need to put it on a diet. Just feed it protein shakes make it do yoga, it'll lose the weight like nothing
Also buy my weight loss course
DaisyMeadowEventing
05:00:49 Daisy/ DM♡
Bunbun
Wow how beautiful
M.C1804
05:00:32 Lost In Translation
Zebz
Did you get that bridle actually?
DaisyMeadowEventing
05:00:32 Daisy/ DM♡
Oooh Lucky's right you should do dressage on her
Zeberz Manor
05:00:20 Zebz Macaroni
Ok!! ill buy her then!🥰
Savs Raccoon Empire
05:00:12 bunbun
Lucky
I own his brother! He's a champion halter stud in Greece 🤩
-Click-
DaisyMeadowEventing
05:00:05 Daisy/ DM♡
Zebz
She seems good, I think you probably could race her or something
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 161   Season: Spring   $: 0 Tue 05:04pm CST  
 Forecast: Spring Showers


Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 410

Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 06:43 AM
NightClan
 
Posts: 5202
#979633
Give Award
Sage wandered around the town, since he didn't have specific places he had to be. He was still puzzling over why the girl didn't tell the cops about him, and he let out a heavy sigh and put his arms on the sides of the bridge he was on and looked out over the river under it, thinking.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 07:41 AM

Winter Night 54
 
Posts: 9143
#979642
Give Award
Lisa goes into her job and walk's right in front of her boss and he was mad instead of talking to Lisa he points to her deck and she when right away. Lisa sat down put her coffee away and started her job which was type,type,type then home or where ever
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:01 AM
NightClan
 
Posts: 5202
#979650
Give Award
Sage stared out at the water for a long time, thinking. When he looked up at the sky, he was surprised to see that he had been standing there most of the day. He sighed and turned, slowly walking back the way he came. He didn't have a specific place to go, he was just walking. Then he figured the bridge would be a nice place to sleep, since it was supposed to rain, and walked a big loop around town before coming back to the bridge and sitting underneath it
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:28 AM

Winter Night 54
 
Posts: 9143
#979655
Give Award
Lisa got done what she had to do and gotten up pack things up and walks out side she didn't know it was supposed to train, and she wanted go to the park and walk's around while there she sat down on a bench and let out a heavy sigh then said to herself " this is not how I intended to live my life" looking around she smiles and the view that she had
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:35 AM
NightClan
 
Posts: 5202
#979657
Give Award
Sage saw the girl he had seen call 911 in the alleyway and perked up. He wasn't sure if she would even recognize him, but he stayed under the bridge. The sight of the girl brought back all the confusing thoughts he had been puzzling over that morning, and he groaned, leaning back against the side of the bridge. He decided to eat the apple he had stolen while wandering around while he sat there, since it was his days worth of food and he was really hungry.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:41 AM

Winter Night 54
 
Posts: 9143
#979658
Give Award
Lisa looks down at her phone reads a text message from her father it " dinner at 8 " she didn't want to go and have to talk to her father and his new wife, she puts her phone back in her pocket and gotten up walks towards the bridge but didn't go over it lisa just pads it and keeped on walking wondering what happen to that guy who got attack by another guy but she wanted to stay away from thinking
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:49 AM
NightClan
 
Posts: 5202
#979659
Give Award
He stayed quiet as the girl passed the bridge, since he was used to only negative interactions with other people. He wanted answers, but he also didn't want to talk to her in case she turned out to be some psycho murderer or something. He wasn't sure if he could handle a fight since food had been even more scarce than usual. He watched her walking and sighed slightly before staring at the water next to him. He leaned against the bridge wall and closed his eyes, knowing he needed a little bit of rest but not sure he would get it.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:53 AM

Winter Night 54
 
Posts: 9143
#979660
Give Award
Lisa headed towards town and back to her house she had to make something for supper for her dad and she didn't know what to make. Lisa when in to the grocery store and pick up hamburger and fries then when home to make them even through she hates having him over he would come any how and not give her space people walks by smiles and talking to each other and losa didn't have anyone to talk to just herself
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 08:57 AM
NightClan
 
Posts: 5202
#979662
Give Award
Sage rested for a few hours and jerked awake from a nightmare about two hours later. It had started to rain heavily, so he curled up under the bridge, trying not to get wet even though he was already pretty much soaked. He shivered and curled his knees up into his chest, wrapping his arms around them. He rocked back and forth in an effort to stay warm even though he knew it wouldn't really work since the freezing rain was still splashing him when the wind changed directions. He sighed and huddled into the corner, hoping the rain would end soon.
Wild Pony x NightClan April 12, 2022 09:01 AM

Winter Night 54
 
Posts: 9143
#979664
Give Award
Lisa got inside before it started but she looked outside and watches the rain she was happy her father wouldn't go out in the rain she headed towards the kitchen and she got a text message that ding on her phone she read it sayed " can't come is rainning"she laughs and said to herself " scared cat" she put on a hamburger and some fries and wait for them to stop cooking them when to watch a movie

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 410



Copyright 2009-2022 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter