Year: 116   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 06:13am CDT  
 Forecast: Afternoon Showers, Sleet Possible

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Straw Ads > SH/X
  1  2

[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 26, 2019 07:37 PM

Wolfs Ire
 
Posts: 20
#304516
1. RedOak - 181285
2. RedOak - 181285
3. Emrys - 64631
4. Mythical Meadows - 205675
5. Mythical Meadows - 205675
6. Someday Stables - 244909
7. Sonoma Valley - 213933
8. Sonoma Valley - 213933
9. Zephyr - 230481
10. Zephyr - 230481
11. Larimar - 188329
12. Cross River Stables - 234421
13. RedOakStables- 181285
14. RedOakStables- 181285
15. All Breeds - 29276
16. All Breeds - 29276
17. The Black - 73013
18. The Black - 73013
19. Magik - 179278
20. Magik - 179278
21. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
22. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
(to 30)
[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 27, 2019 07:11 PM
Ceffyl Dŵr
 
Posts: 95
#305129


Wolfs Ire said:
1. RedOak - 181285
2. RedOak - 181285
3. Emrys - 64631
4. Mythical Meadows - 205675
5. Mythical Meadows - 205675
6. Someday Stables - 244909
7. Sonoma Valley - 213933
8. Sonoma Valley - 213933
9. Zephyr - 230481
10. Zephyr - 230481
11. Larimar - 188329
12. Cross River Stables - 234421
13. RedOakStables- 181285
14. RedOakStables- 181285
15. All Breeds - 29276
16. All Breeds - 29276
17. The Black - 73013
18. The Black - 73013
19. Magik - 179278
20. Magik - 179278
21. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
22. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
23.Ceffyl dwr -234769
24. ceffyl dwr -234769
(to 30)



[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 27, 2019 07:27 PM

Summer
 
Posts: 480
#305141
One more straw left! Only to 25 as I've donated some to one of my clubs ^_^
[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 27, 2019 10:28 PM
Wagners Ombre
 
Posts: 135
#305218


Ceffyl Dŵr said:


Wolfs Ire said:
1. RedOak - 181285
2. RedOak - 181285
3. Emrys - 64631
4. Mythical Meadows - 205675
5. Mythical Meadows - 205675
6. Someday Stables - 244909
7. Sonoma Valley - 213933
8. Sonoma Valley - 213933
9. Zephyr - 230481
10. Zephyr - 230481
11. Larimar - 188329
12. Cross River Stables - 234421
13. RedOakStables- 181285
14. RedOakStables- 181285
15. All Breeds - 29276
16. All Breeds - 29276
17. The Black - 73013
18. The Black - 73013
19. Magik - 179278
20. Magik - 179278
21. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
22. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
23.Ceffyl dwr -234769
24. ceffyl dwr -234769
25. Wagners Ombre - 193695
(to 30)






[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 27, 2019 10:33 PM

Summer
 
Posts: 480
#305220
FINAL LIST

1. RedOak - 181285
2. RedOak - 181285
3. Emrys - 64631
4. Mythical Meadows - 205675
5. Mythical Meadows - 205675
6. Someday Stables - 244909
7. Sonoma Valley - 213933
8. Sonoma Valley - 213933
9. Zephyr - 230481
10. Zephyr - 230481
11. Larimar - 188329
12. Cross River Stables - 234421
13. RedOakStables- 181285
14. RedOakStables- 181285
15. All Breeds - 29276
16. All Breeds - 29276
17. The Black - 73013
18. The Black - 73013
19. Magik - 179278
20. Magik - 179278
21. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
22. ~Tala Farm~ - 139786
23. Ceffyl Dwr -234769
24. Ceffyl Dwr -234769
25. Wagners Ombre - 193695
(to 25)

Sold out! Straws will be sent at RO on the 1st :)



[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 27, 2019 11:50 PM

Columet Farms
 
Posts: 958
#305239
Missed him:( Good Luck everyone

[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 January 28, 2019 12:07 AM

Summer
 
Posts: 480
#305243
He will have LC available too :) price will depend on how he produces after his tester mares :)


Columet Farms said:
Missed him:( Good Luck everyone




[Yr 116] 1/24 #12 Freshman SHLB SH - Up 4 WK 4/8 February 1, 2019 05:43 AM

Summer
 
Posts: 480
#308723
All straws have been sent ^_^ good luck guys!

Forums > Straw Ads > SH/X
  1  2



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter