Year: 118   Season: Winter   $: 0 Sun 01:26am CDT  
 Forecast: Windy with Flurries

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 16

Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 01:59 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311262
Oh me! Let me fill the forum out <3
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:04 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311264
Stable Name- 7 Sins
Stable Number- 127492
Area of Exploration: Haunted forest
Trap: Rope
Item(s): Carrots, rubber ball
Total (Ebs): 1050?
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:11 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#311272
Seven:

Your out eating lunch when you receive a phone call. There has been some disturbance up in the forest. The Haunted Forest. Chills run down your body. You pay for your lunch, and head home to pack. You finish packing and head out on your way. Heading through the small path, your here bushes rustle. You continue walking and see bones. What will you do?

A. Toss out your carrot and move on
B. Nothing, keep walking
C. Inspect the situation
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:14 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311275


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Seven:

Your out eating lunch when you receive a phone call. There has been some disturbance up in the forest. The Haunted Forest. Chills run down your body. You pay for your lunch, and head home to pack. You finish packing and head out on your way. Heading through the small path, your here bushes rustle. You continue walking and see bones. What will you do?

A. Toss out your carrot and move on
B. Nothing, keep walking
C. Inspect the situation


I would usually inspect the situation, but lets go with the first one.

A. Toss out your carrot and move on.
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:19 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#311279
Seven:

You grab your carrots out and toss then into the bushes. The bushes start moving, and you hear groaning noises. You forget it and move on. Your almost to the forest when there is another groan. You continue to walk deeper in the forest. The light is suddenly blocked from the trees. Your path is starting to narrow. You hear growling and movement behind you. What will you do?

A. Nothing, continue walking
B. Inspect the situation
C. Throw out your rubber ball
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:23 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311283


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Seven:

You grab your carrots out and toss then into the bushes. The bushes start moving, and you hear groaning noises. You forget it and move on. Your almost to the forest when there is another groan. You continue to walk deeper in the forest. The light is suddenly blocked from the trees. Your path is starting to narrow. You hear growling and movement behind you. What will you do?

A. Nothing, continue walking
B. Inspect the situation
C. Throw out your rubber ball


Decisions, decisions >.< Um, erÂ…

A. Nothing, continue walking.
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:33 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#311288
Seven:

You keep on walking. The noise starts to fade. You are a few steps away from entering the final destination. When you take your last steps, a noise beckons through the forest. It doesn't like your here. You continue to walk on. Shivers run down your body, and your heart starts racing. The forest is pitch black. You grab your flashlight light out and turn it on. As soon as you turn it on, a figure runs behind the hollow tree. It starts growling What will you do?

A. Throw your rubber ball
B. Inspect the situation
C. Wait
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:36 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311290


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Seven:

You keep on walking. The noise starts to fade. You are a few steps away from entering the final destination. When you take your last steps, a noise beckons through the forest. It doesn't like your here. You continue to walk on. Shivers run down your body, and your heart starts racing. The forest is pitch black. You grab your flashlight light out and turn it on. As soon as you turn it on, a figure runs behind the hollow tree. It starts growling What will you do?

A. Throw your rubber ball
B. Inspect the situation
C. Wait


B. Inspect the situation.
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 02:58 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#311303
Seven:

You walk closer the tree. When you reach the tree you turn your head around to see. You see nothing. You bring your head back around and continue walking. Maybe your seeing things? You walk about 10 yards and you hear a cry. You start running towards it. Your flashlight battery dies. Your alone in the dark and the cry it closer. You stand there trying adjust your eyes. When you can kind of see you begin again. You slow into a jog and wip around a tree. Your standing by the tree realize you were just hear? The cry goes off again. What will you do?

A. Re-trace your steps
B. Follow the cry
C. Inspect the tree
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 3, 2019 03:02 PM

The Seven Sins
 
Posts: 602
#311304


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Seven:

You walk closer the tree. When you reach the tree you turn your head around to see. You see nothing. You bring your head back around and continue walking. Maybe your seeing things? You walk about 10 yards and you hear a cry. You start running towards it. Your flashlight battery dies. Your alone in the dark and the cry it closer. You stand there trying adjust your eyes. When you can kind of see you begin again. You slow into a jog and wip around a tree. Your standing by the tree realize you were just hear? The cry goes off again. What will you do?

A. Re-trace your steps
B. Follow the cry
C. Inspect the tree


B. Follow the cry.

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 16



Copyright ©2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter