Emmas Eventers
01:12:31 
Congrats Purple
Conway Acres
01:02:22 Carra
Was watching that boy. He's a cutie!
Purple Pegasus Farm
01:02:02 Graceful
-HEE Click-

Yay! Got a chimera EEE! :D
Dunoon Grange
12:52:57 Dun
AH okay, thanks a bunch :)
McSmith Ranch
12:52:02 Mac | Thing 2
Always 2:16 game time
Purple Pegasus Farm
12:51:03 Graceful
2:16 AM GT.
Magik
12:49:43 
1:30 GT I believe. If not 2:30 then
Dunoon Grange
12:46:54 Dun
Roughly what time are we able to train our horses?
Up-North-Stable
12:43:57 
I got him as a 3 year old and hoping I can start a new line with him. Plan is to inbred his daughter with him.
McSmith Ranch
12:27:07 Mac | Thing 2
He should be up week 4. Otherwise he's not worth it
Up-North-Stable
12:18:34 
Foals not goals.
Up-North-Stable
12:18:11 
I can not wait to see if my EEE stud will go up. He did not go up in wk 4 but if all is not up on 5 then he gets geld or sold. Same with any of his goals.
Olympus Eventing
12:17:02 Hasafasa | Abby
I'd probably just not breed on this account for a few months, and sit on a pile of show profits :p
Color Wonder Stables
12:16:40 Kass/Color 🌻
This is its last chance to give me an ABLB foal cause I haven't needed one to get ABLB three times in the past lol.
Color Wonder Stables
12:16:05 Kass/Color 🌻
I know right? Svens are cursed and if this foal is shit I will NEVER use one again.
Olympus Eventing
12:15:31 Hasafasa | Abby
This Ifurkling foal better have at least one W or I'm flipping the table >.<
Toucan stables
12:15:06 
lol
Color Wonder Stables
12:14:23 Kass/Color 🌻
Thanks Legacy. Really hopeful for a WWW.
Olympus Eventing
12:14:06 Hasafasa | Abby
Lordy, my cat is so needy xU
Color Wonder Stables
12:14:06 Kass/Color 🌻
Ohhh yes Olympus, Kass has mighty zoom fingers when I'm going for a LC. xD

My heart starts racing to where I can hear it and I hold my breath. Usually it works. LOL.

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules    Refresh   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales


 Year: 121   Season: Winter   $: 0 Mon 01:15am CDT  
 Forecast: Clear with Temps dropping into the Teens

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 30

Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open April 30, 2019 01:29 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#358345


Fox Clan said:


Starlight Angels said:


Ink!Sans said:
Stable Name-Ink!Sans
Stable Number-270766
Animal you are hoping for-Cat or Dog
Where are you exploring-Greenland’s
Items Used-Blue Ribbon, Biscuit, Fish
Would you like to do the quest?-Yes!
Total Amount of ebs-140 ebs



OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)


D please!
Sorry this is Ink!Sans



Lifting your feet high up, you take the path covered with long, green grass.
As you walk, you can't see anything as the forest (greenlands) is covered with fog. But suddenly you hear a sound. The sound is a low purr. But you can't clearly understand is it a purr or a bark.
What do you do?

A; Turn back
B; Use one of you items (if yes, name one)
C; Move forward
D; Make noises to scare the creature away
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open April 30, 2019 01:30 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#358347


Rainbow Meadows said:
Stable Name Rainbow Meadows
Stable Number 271885
Animal you are hoping for Pony
Where are you exploring Greenlands
Items Used Bucket of Green Grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs; 80 ebs




OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open April 30, 2019 01:31 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#358348


Finchberry stables said:



Stable Name: finchberry stables
Stable Number: 280625
Animal you are hoping for: pony
Where are you exploring: greenlands
Items Used: crystal water and bucket of green grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs: 280







OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open April 30, 2019 03:21 PM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 130
#358429
C
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open April 30, 2019 05:33 PM

Rainbow Meadows
 
Posts: 1870
#358495


Starlight Angels said:


Rainbow Meadows said:
Stable Name Rainbow Meadows
Stable Number 271885
Animal you are hoping for Pony
Where are you exploring Greenlands
Items Used Bucket of Green Grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs; 80 ebs




OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)


C
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 1, 2019 05:53 AM
Former Stable
 
Posts: 0
#358875


Starlight Angels said:


Finchberry stables said:



Stable Name: finchberry stables
Stable Number: 280625
Animal you are hoping for: pony
Where are you exploring: greenlands
Items Used: crystal water and bucket of green grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs: 280







OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)

D:Take the third path , long grass

Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 1, 2019 10:53 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#359018


Rainbow Meadows said:


Starlight Angels said:


Rainbow Meadows said:
Stable Name Rainbow Meadows
Stable Number 271885
Animal you are hoping for Pony
Where are you exploring Greenlands
Items Used Bucket of Green Grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs; 80 ebs




OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)


C



As you move forward into the path, your feet are instantly wet. It must have rained today! But the sky now has cleared and you have a full view around you. And suddenly you spot a shape in the distance. You see only its head and nothing. Could it be a pony?
What do you do?

A; Move forward
B; Make noises
C; Move away from the shape and move on.
D; Turn back.
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 1, 2019 10:55 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#359019


Finchberry stables said:


Starlight Angels said:


Finchberry stables said:



Stable Name: finchberry stables
Stable Number: 280625
Animal you are hoping for: pony
Where are you exploring: greenlands
Items Used: crystal water and bucket of green grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs: 280







OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)

D:Take the third path , long grass





Lifting your feet high up, you take the path covered with long, green grass.
As you walk, you can't see anything as the forest (greenlands) is covered with fog. But suddenly you hear a sound. The sound is a low sound and you can't even understand what it is.
What do you do?

A; Turn back
B; Use one of you items (if yes, name one)
C; Move forward
D; Make noises to scare the creature away
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 1, 2019 10:59 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 324
#359021


Ink!Sans said:
C


You move forward. But as you move, you hear a crack. Oh no, you stepped on a twig. The sound you heard now stopped. Did the creature go away. You move forward, more carefully now. As you move you see a movement. With a quick glance you see a tail shape. It is a slim tail.
That is definitely a cat for sure!
What do you do now?

A; Use one or both of you items (if yes name it/them)
B; Move forward yourself
C; Make meows sound
D; Stay still
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 1, 2019 12:44 PM

Rainbow Meadows
 
Posts: 1870
#359087


Starlight Angels said:


Rainbow Meadows said:


Starlight Angels said:


Rainbow Meadows said:
Stable Name Rainbow Meadows
Stable Number 271885
Animal you are hoping for Pony
Where are you exploring Greenlands
Items Used Bucket of Green Grass
Would you like to do the quest? Yes
Total Amount of ebs; 80 ebs




OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)


C



As you move forward into the path, your feet are instantly wet. It must have rained today! But the sky now has cleared and you have a full view around you. And suddenly you spot a shape in the distance. You see only its head and nothing. Could it be a pony?
What do you do?

A; Move forward
B; Make noises
C; Move away from the shape and move on.
D; Turn back.


A

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 30



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter