Year: 118   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 05:17am CDT  
 Forecast: Moderate Temperatures and Overcast

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 2, 2019 12:53 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#359752


Rainbow Meadows said:
Ren

(Sure, no prob! )


As you say her name, Ren, twice, the mare looks at you. She nods and come forth to you. You lift your hand and sniffs it. Oh! She likes you!
She begins nodding. What do you do now

A; Pat her
B; Look into her eyes
C; Let her go
D; Try to ride her
E; Finally get her picture (lol)
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 2, 2019 01:08 PM
Rainbow Meadows
 
Posts: 1762
#359757


Starlight Angels said:


Rainbow Meadows said:
Ren

(Sure, no prob! )


As you say her name, Ren, twice, the mare looks at you. She nods and come forth to you. You lift your hand and sniffs it. Oh! She likes you!
She begins nodding. What do you do now

A; Pat her
B; Look into her eyes
C; Let her go
D; Try to ride her
E; Finally get her picture (lol)


A and E XD
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 2, 2019 01:49 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#359771
Here you go!

Please send the ebs if you haven't sent them already :)
If you would like anything changed let me know! No charge!

Edited at May 2, 2019 01:49 PM by Starlight Angels
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 2, 2019 03:01 PM
Rainbow Meadows
 
Posts: 1762
#359799
(Sent ;)
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 3, 2019 07:49 AM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#360193


Starlight Angels said:


Fox Clan said:


Starlight Angels said:


Ink!Sans said:
Stable Name-Ink!Sans
Stable Number-270766
Animal you are hoping for-Cat or Dog
Where are you exploring-Greenland’s
Items Used-Blue Ribbon, Biscuit, Fish
Would you like to do the quest?-Yes!
Total Amount of ebs-140 ebs



OK!
Your ship has arrived to Little Island and stopped beside the greenland's.
As you set your first step on it, you already see three paths lay in front of you. One is a rocky path, second is a mossy path and the third is nearly all covered with long, green grass! Which would you choose?

A; Ask the ship to take me on another part of the greenland's
B; Take the 1st path (Rocky)
C; Take the 2nd path (Mossy)
D; Take the 3rd path (Long Grass)


D please!
Sorry this is Ink!Sans



Lifting your feet high up, you take the path covered with long, green grass.
As you walk, you can't see anything as the forest (greenlands) is covered with fog. But suddenly you hear a sound. The sound is a low purr. But you can't clearly understand is it a purr or a bark.
What do you do?

A; Turn back
B; Use one of you items (if yes, name one)
C; Move forward
D; Make noises to scare the creature away


C
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 3, 2019 08:57 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#360225
@Ink!Sans
As you move forward, you straight away see a head. It is a small sized head that you can't see clearly is it a cat or a puppy. You move forward but suddenly step in a twig.
Oh no! The creature heard you. You see the head vanish but as you come to the place you saw it, you see its paw marks.
They are small and you understand it was a cat.
What do you do now?

A; Follow the tracks
B; Use a different routine to find the cat
C; Find another path to walk on
D; Make meowing noises
E; Try to hide and see if the creature returns or not
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 4, 2019 08:06 PM
Rainbow Meadows
 
Posts: 1762
#360994
A
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 4, 2019 11:55 PM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#361077


Starlight Angels said:
@Ink!Sans
As you move forward, you straight away see a head. It is a small sized head that you can't see clearly is it a cat or a puppy. You move forward but suddenly step in a twig.
Oh no! The creature heard you. You see the head vanish but as you come to the place you saw it, you see its paw marks.
They are small and you understand it was a cat.
What do you do now?

A; Follow the tracks
B; Use a different routine to find the cat
C; Find another path to walk on
D; Make meowing noises
E; Try to hide and see if the creature returns or not


A
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 4, 2019 11:55 PM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#361078


Rainbow Meadows said:
A

? Thought this was my Explore but k XD
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 5, 2019 12:29 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#361306
@INK!SANS
As you follow the cats' tracks you see they vanish when you come to the part of the path covered with a puddle. It must have rained yesterday so some of the path will be mucky. Put you decide to move forward. Dragging your wet feet you continue. But you soon notice that the puddle has finished. But no tracks are seen. Instead you a den under the ground. Is a rabbit hole only. But you know no rabbits exist here. Hmm. What do you do?

A; Try to crawl into it
B; Go around the den in search of finding some other tracks
C; Wait beside the den
D; Use one or many of your items if you have some (if yes name one(them)

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7



Copyright ©2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter