Year: 118   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 05:13am CDT  
 Forecast: Moderate Temperatures and Overcast

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 14, 2019 01:43 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#365324
ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you take the path grown with long, green grass, you walk for a while. Right turn, left turn and again right turn and left turn. Uh! So many turns. You see a rock near by and sit down. As you look around you see a meadow full of different types of flowers. You see butterflies and flies in it. Some birds are also flying in the sky. But between the long grass you see something cast a dark shadow. What is that? A rock?
Wha do you do?

A; Go near it
B; Crawl to it
C; Whistle
D; Go around the meadow
E; Leave
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 14, 2019 07:08 PM
Electric Moon Farm
 
Posts: 17
#365443


Starlight Angels said:
ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you take the path grown with long, green grass, you walk for a while. Right turn, left turn and again right turn and left turn. Uh! So many turns. You see a rock near by and sit down. As you look around you see a meadow full of different types of flowers. You see butterflies and flies in it. Some birds are also flying in the sky. But between the long grass you see something cast a dark shadow. What is that? A rock?
Wha do you do?

A; Go near it
B; Crawl to it
C; Whistle
D; Go around the meadow
E; Leave


B
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 15, 2019 08:16 AM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#365580


Starlight Angels said:
INK!SANS
As you stop you look into his eyes. You say ''Here buy here. Don't worry you will be fine. A good home is waiting for you''
He looks at you and moves his right hoof a bit. You keep saying how pretty he is and how adorable. With each word said he walks. Is this working?
You know that the ships are a long way and it would tire you too talk for too long.
You look again at the pony. What should I do with you now?

A; Give a name
B;Keep saying words to lead him to the ships
C; Try to ride him
D; See if he follows you



I thought it was a cat? B
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 15, 2019 11:50 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#365637
INK!SANS
Lol. Sorry about that. I got mixed up. Really sorry.

As you keep saying nice words to him he meows at you. He quickens his pace and you find him in front of you. Wow! It worked. He is leading you to the ships himself! As he walks faster you follow him. But before the turn to the ship port he turns left instead and runs into a meadow. Have you run away from me?
What do you do?

A; Follow him
B; Go to the ships and wait
C; Leave the island on the ship

Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 15, 2019 11:52 AM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#365640
ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you crawl to the shadow, you hear tiny trots. is that a pony? As you want to get closer you brake a twig. Oh no! You see the shadow disappear. Where have you gone?
What do you do?

A; Crawl more
B; Stand up
C; Run after it
D; Try to find the tracks
E; Leave the meadow
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 15, 2019 07:06 PM
Electric Moon Farm
 
Posts: 17
#365778


Starlight Angels said:
ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you crawl to the shadow, you hear tiny trots. is that a pony? As you want to get closer you brake a twig. Oh no! You see the shadow disappear. Where have you gone?
What do you do?

A; Crawl more
B; Stand up
C; Run after it
D; Try to find the tracks
E; Leave the meadow


D
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 15, 2019 08:53 PM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#365832


Starlight Angels said:
INK!SANS
Lol. Sorry about that. I got mixed up. Really sorry.

As you keep saying nice words to him he meows at you. He quickens his pace and you find him in front of you. Wow! It worked. He is leading you to the ships himself! As he walks faster you follow him. But before the turn to the ship port he turns left instead and runs into a meadow. Have you run away from me?
What do you do?

A; Follow him
B; Go to the ships and wait
C; Leave the island on the ship



Na it's completely fine!
A

Edited at May 15, 2019 08:53 PM by Ink!Sans
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 16, 2019 02:49 PM

Starlight Angels
 
Posts: 126
#366024
INK!SANS
You heart races. Where has he gone. You see the ships a few steps away from you. Will I have time you think. But as you really loved the cat straight away, you follow him. You see his tracks straight away. Small, tiny and cute they are. But before you step one more step you here a meow. You see a tail poke. And suddenly your cat appears. But he has something in his mouth. Oh my God! Its a rose for you! Seems he likes you a lot. You kneel down and he comes closer to you. You lift your hand up and let him come to you closer. He comes and drops the red rose into your hand. When you stand up you see him looking back. But you call him.
What do you do know?

A; Rub his head
B; Give a name
C; Head for the ships
D; Take a walk with him
E; See if he is hiding something else from you.
D; Pick him up


ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you stand up you walk to try and find the tracks you see the ground have a circular shape. Is it hoof prints? As you walk after them you notice another meadow but this time you see a waterfall. What do you now?

A; See if there is a cave behind
B; Walk around the meadow
C; Stand beside the waterfall
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 16, 2019 07:10 PM
Electric Moon Farm
 
Posts: 17
#366134


Starlight Angels said:
ELECTRIC MOON FARM
As you stand up you walk to try and find the tracks you see the ground have a circular shape. Is it hoof prints? As you walk after them you notice another meadow but this time you see a waterfall. What do you now?

A; See if there is a cave behind
B; Walk around the meadow
C; Stand beside the waterfall


C
Starlight Angels Adoptables|Open May 16, 2019 08:56 PM
Ink Splash Stables
 
Posts: 120
#366184


Starlight Angels said:
INK!SANS
You heart races. Where has he gone. You see the ships a few steps away from you. Will I have time you think. But as you really loved the cat straight away, you follow him. You see his tracks straight away. Small, tiny and cute they are. But before you step one more step you here a meow. You see a tail poke. And suddenly your cat appears. But he has something in his mouth. Oh my God! Its a rose for you! Seems he likes you a lot. You kneel down and he comes closer to you. You lift your hand up and let him come to you closer. He comes and drops the red rose into your hand. When you stand up you see him looking back. But you call him.
What do you do know?

A; Rub his head
B; Give a name
C; Head for the ships
D; Take a walk with him
E; See if he is hiding something else from you.
D; Pick him up


A, so cute!

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter