Heartsong Hollow
08:31:35 Hummer
My cat has demanded to go outside even though it is 93 F out.
Faith Meadow
07:54:59  Spirit,pony
Anyone want to roleplay with me pm me thanks
The Old Gods
07:50:34 Void Malign
then again, 2/3 of the horses I've owned had/have health issues that caused "bad" behavior lol
Mango Grove Horses
07:49:01 
Jibbles, I don’t know, maybe 5?
Glacier Bay Cove
07:46:58 
Maybe there is, Void
Bioshock Manor
07:46:51 Storm
Right 😂
The Old Gods
07:46:14 Void Malign
Mm. I'd argue that he should see a vet to see if there's a health issue causing his behavior
Glacier Bay Cove
07:44:57 
Darn, Nigel nailed me
Jibbles Ranch
07:44:41 Jibbles
Mango; how many are you after? I can sell you some
Narran Park
07:44:02 Sting
Clinton Anderson
Glacier Bay Cove
07:43:44 
What school should we send Nigel to, to learn good manners
Mango Grove Horses
07:43:01 
Anyone selling image rerolls?
Glacier Bay Cove
07:42:06 
He certainly has, including me
Pixie Stables
07:41:42 Picksey
nigel has kicked so many poor HEE denizens
Mango Grove Horses
07:41:08 
Ok, thanks!
Glacier Bay Cove
07:41:08 
Teach him to behave, Sting, lol,
Narran Park
07:39:37 Sting
Nigel needs some manners!
Golden Crest
07:38:45 ᰔᩚ Eve
You would need to buy them :)
Mango Grove Horses
07:35:06 
How can I get more image re rolls?
TripleC Sport Horses
07:26:05 
I'm bored and if anyone wants to talk dm me please 🙏
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales
 Year: 180   Season: Fall   $: 0 Mon 08:35pm CDT  
 Forecast: Moderate Temperatures and Overcast


Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Tier 3
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 8, 2024 01:58 PM


KPH Equestrian
 
Posts: 1773
#1167916
Give Award
@Kepler~ Getting started yours<3
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 8, 2024 02:51 PM


Kepler Wings
 
Posts: 471
#1167944
Give Award
Im so excited!!

KPH Equestrian said:
@Kepler~ Getting started yours<3


KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 9, 2024 10:20 AM


KPH Equestrian
 
Posts: 1773
#1168159
Give Award

Kepler Wings said:
Im so excited!!

KPH Equestrian said:
@Kepler~ Getting started yours<3




It's done! Is there anything you want me to change before I make the cuts?
(My wifi isn't behaving and I couldn't get the image to display properly)

Edited at January 9, 2024 11:04 AM by KPH Equestrian
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 9, 2024 12:23 PM


Kepler Wings
 
Posts: 471
#1168201
Give Award
That is absolutely perfect 0.0 Beyond words... ahhh you are so talented!!

KPH Equestrian said:

Kepler Wings said:
Im so excited!!

KPH Equestrian said:
@Kepler~ Getting started yours<3




It's done! Is there anything you want me to change before I make the cuts?
(My wifi isn't behaving and I couldn't get the image to display properly)


KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 9, 2024 12:30 PM


KPH Equestrian
 
Posts: 1773
#1168203
Give Award

Kepler Wings said:
That is absolutely perfect 0.0 Beyond words... ahhh you are so talented!!

KPH Equestrian said:

Kepler Wings said:
Im so excited!!

KPH Equestrian said:
@Kepler~ Getting started yours<3




It's done! Is there anything you want me to change before I make the cuts?
(My wifi isn't behaving and I couldn't get the image to display properly)




Thank you! I'll PM you with the cuts<3
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 26, 2024 08:39 PM


KPH Equestrian
 
Posts: 1773
#1172995
Give Award
Just a little note: I've adjusted my prices just a little bit<3
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 26, 2024 08:58 PM


Lunar Arabians
 
Posts: 61
#1172999
Give Award

KPH Equestrian said:
Just a little note: I've adjusted my prices just a little bit<3


Good <3 Your work is gorgeous
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 26, 2024 09:08 PM


KPH Equestrian
 
Posts: 1773
#1173003
Give Award

Lunar Arabians said:

KPH Equestrian said:
Just a little note: I've adjusted my prices just a little bit<3


Good <3 Your work is gorgeous


thank you<3

Edited at January 27, 2024 07:12 PM by KPH Equestrian
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 27, 2024 07:08 PM


Calypso
 
Posts: 36
#1173363
Give Award
Custom Order Form:
1. Name: Calyso
2.Number: No clue xD
Art Package:Stable Avi <33
Ref. Link(Optional, if not a link give general color/pattern): Nope!
Horse Stock to use(Optional):nope
Background Stock to use(Optional): nope
Theme: Fantasy.
Likes: Stars,Sunsets,Water (xD)
Dislikes:Roan,sabino (Messy patterns)
Anything Else: Animals surronding ?
KPHs House of Horrors - Full January 27, 2024 07:08 PM


Calypso
 
Posts: 36
#1173364
Give Award
Custom Order Form:
1. Name: Calyso
2.Number: No clue xD
Art Package:Stable Avi <33
Ref. Link(Optional, if not a link give general color/pattern): Nope!
Horse Stock to use(Optional):nope
Background Stock to use(Optional): nope
Theme: Fantasy.
Likes: Stars,Sunsets,Water (xD)
Dislikes:Roan,sabino (Messy patterns)
Anything Else: Animals surronding ?

Forums > Art Shops > Tier 3
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh



Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette