Year: 118   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 05:15am CDT  
 Forecast: Moderate Temperatures and Overcast

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Tier 3
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 94

Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:36 PM
~Legendary Breeders~
 
Posts: 2079
#42201


Premium and Brindle said:


~Legendary Breeders~ said:
Can you make me horse art?)

Yes I do. Just post the link to the horse you want done and I will do it 😀

Wait I read the posts above. You are doing free art, correct?
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:39 PM

Premium and Brindle
 
Posts: 1647
#42203


~Legendary Breeders~ said:


Premium and Brindle said:


~Legendary Breeders~ said:
Can you make me horse art?)

Yes I do. Just post the link to the horse you want done and I will do it 😀

Wait I read the posts above. You are doing free art, correct?

Yes I am doing free art at the moment
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:43 PM
~Legendary Breeders~
 
Posts: 2079
#42206
Can you make me 2 for free?
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:46 PM

Premium and Brindle
 
Posts: 1647
#42209


~Legendary Breeders~ said:
Can you make me 2 for free?

Only 1 at the moment cause I would like to Do another person a free piece as well
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:47 PM
~Legendary Breeders~
 
Posts: 2079
#42212


Premium and Brindle said:


~Legendary Breeders~ said:
Can you make me 2 for free?

Only 1 at the moment cause I would like to Do another person a free piece as well

Ok that is fine.
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 05:49 PM

Premium and Brindle
 
Posts: 1647
#42214
Okay when you have found the horse you would like me to do just post the link Thank you 😀
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 06:24 PM
Pyramid Equestrian
 
Posts: 368
#42224
Free Range, I'd just like his name, ratings, breed, and gender on it :)
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 07:09 PM

Premium and Brindle
 
Posts: 1647
#42244


Premium and Brindle said:


Pyramid Equestrian said:
Free Range, I'd just like his name, ratings, breed, and gender on it :)


Sure will get started right away



Edited at August 14, 2017 09:17 PM by Premium and Brindle
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 07:23 PM
Former Stable
 
Posts: 0
#42246
I am bookmarking because these are amazing :)
Premiums Art Shop (Open) August 14, 2017 09:17 PM

Premium and Brindle
 
Posts: 1647
#42319

Here you go

Forums > Art Shops > Tier 3
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 94



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter