Eurynome
03:46:53 Legion
I'm kinda flailing around a bit lol. Oklahoma /finally/ issues a state wide shelter in place. So, mom's willing to up the internet package so I can do my online rotation and I'm looking at getting my medications transfered to a local pharmacy
Cascadia
03:46:36 PNW
Awesome, Eury!

Diamond T
03:45:21 Diabu
Lol I'm here, just usually quiet
Eurynome
03:44:45 Legion
Hot damn. That's a name I haven't seen in ages
Abstract Dunes
03:44:13 Abs
A lot of things are taken into account when it comes to discipline and cheating - including their past violations.
Secret Meadows
03:44:03 Ruu
Ok thanks
Country Bayou Stable
03:44:00 Bayou
We're on a stay at home order here except emergencies and essentials but we can still go on walks.
Diamond T
03:43:52 Diabu
Hii Eury!
Abstract Dunes
03:43:42 Abs
If it happens, please report it. We aren't going to do the "what if" game.
Cascadia
03:43:36 PNW
Ruu, any time a horse changes hands for any reason at all, it officially belongs to the person you sold it/gave it to. That person has no obligation to return it. So, it is best to never send your horse to a different stable unless you don't mind losing it forever.
Star Catcher Estate
03:43:32 Mother of Amoebas
If he gets it, I get it. Plain as that. But we do stay six feet apart from other people out walking, as per guidelines.
Eurynome
03:43:29 Legion
Wee. SUV is fixed. Transmission is doing beautifully and it drives like new now
Secret Meadows
03:43:17 Ruu
What if after the first time they do it, they do it again then could they get in trouble?
Diamond T
03:43:08 Diabu
Here we have a stay at home order except for essentials like food
Star Catcher Estate
03:42:55 Mother of Amoebas
Dash, I think if you go walking with just your family and stay away from other people you're ok.
I walk with my dad every day, and we walk right next to each other. We live in the same house. Walking apart isn't going to affect the infection rate for us.
Lucky Ranch
03:41:56 Lucky II Licky
lol moon
Dash Warmbloods
03:41:38 
Given the USA has topped over 200,000 cases I wouldn’t do that. Here we aren’t allowed closer than 2m to people.
Kairos Estate
03:41:32 Tobi | SD RID
Yeah Ruu
Abstract Dunes
03:40:57 Abs
Ruu - Scamming will not be tolerated but it is done at your own risk.
Cascadia
03:40:34 PNW
Cap, California may be famous for its extreme desert, but remember it has just about everything you can think of. It has snow capped mountains, sea cliffs, oak savannas, and temperate rainforests, too. And don't forget the thousands and thousands of farms. California grows just about every vegetable you can imagine! :D
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Rules   Refresh   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 129   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 03:46pm CDT  
 Forecast: Sunny and Pleasant

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 107

SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 3, 2017 10:27 PM

Canyon Crest
 
Posts: 101
#4036
Just tried that Thunda, and it works the same way. Copying the quoted post doesn't seem to change the fact that it's a quote lol.
SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 3, 2017 10:31 PM

White_thundacat
 
Posts: 1307
#4037
Right, I keep forgetting this isn't like the old forums, and you can't keep them as pretty here as they were there lol. Oh well.
SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 4, 2017 09:30 PM
Former Stable
 
Posts: 0
#4330
Haha I always seem to be number 4.


Crimson Rose said:


Somerlaren said:


Canyon Crest said:


SVEN said:
Please "quote" ALL of this post and add in your links.There are rules for each Sven. Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5.
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5.
Etc..













Edited at April 4, 2017 09:37 PM by Rimskaya
SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 9, 2017 04:41 PM

Andraste Equine
 
Posts: 2254
#5683


Rimskaya said:
Haha I always seem to be number 4.


Crimson Rose said:


Somerlaren said:


Canyon Crest said:


SVEN said:
Please "quote" ALL of this post and add in your links.There are rules for each Sven. Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5.
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12886113
Etc..















SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 10, 2017 11:16 AM

Northwood Farm
 
Posts: 146
#5855


Arven Equine said:


Rimskaya said:
Haha I always seem to be number 4.


Crimson Rose said:


Somerlaren said:


Canyon Crest said:


SVEN said:
Please "quote" ALL of this post and add in your links.There are rules for each Sven. Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13121121
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12886113
6. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11473246
Etc..


















SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 10, 2017 11:49 AM

White_thundacat
 
Posts: 1307
#5861
Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13121121
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12886113
6. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11473246
Etc..
SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 15, 2017 02:09 PM

Andraste Equine
 
Posts: 2254
#6882
Arven Edit: Changed my hopeful Sven match.

Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13121121
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12208395
6. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11473246
Etc..

SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 22, 2017 03:01 PM

~Savy~
 
Posts: 894
#8838


Arven Equine said:
Arven Edit: Changed my hopeful Sven match.

Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13121121
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12208395
6. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11473246
7. https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=11811687 with https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=11175413
(Yes, I checked with Thunda if this was okay :) )
Etc..




SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 26, 2017 01:47 PM
Former Stable
 
Posts: 0
#9711
I can't wait for the drawings! xD
SVEN: Where We Love to Give Away Millions! April 29, 2017 10:55 AM

Courtlee Ranch
 
Posts: 43
#10347


~Shifting Seasons~ said:


Please read the first post before you post your links!
I have done this so each post isn't crowded.

You have until 2 PM Game Time on the last day of each year to make your posts.

~~~Yearly Svenned Foal~~~
Yr 93
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104822
2. Somerlaren - 139144 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13104681
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13105097
4. Rimskaya - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13153816
5. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=13121121
Etc..

~~~Most Exciting Match: Any~~~
1. Canyon Crest - 193457 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12663775&mareid=12873742
2. Somerlaren - 139144 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11771076
3. Crimson Rose - 34883 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=12217724
4. Rimskay - 181274 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11994659&mareid=10308113
5. Arven Equine - 170289
https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12674662&mareid=12208395
6. Northwood Farm - 122222 - https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=11770023&mareid=11473246
7. https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=11811687 with https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=11175413
(Yes, I checked with Thunda if this was okay :) )
8. Courtlee Ranch - 197290 https://horseeden.com/matchmaker.php?studid=12236531&mareid=10821598
Etc..








Edited at April 29, 2017 10:55 AM by Courtlee Ranch

Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 107



Copyright 2009-2020 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter