Year: 117   Season: Fall   $: 0 Sat 04:23pm CDT  
 Forecast: Chilly and Clear with Dropping Temps

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Contests
  1  2  3  4  5

Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 08:53 AM

Lazy L
 
Posts: 1936
#316943
You MUST be part of the club!

https://horseeden.com/club.php?id=171171

We will be randomly giving out a glass every once in awhile.

To enter:

1. Name - Number - Glass
2. Name - Number - Glass
(Etc.)

Red - Heart
Orange - Speed
Yellow - Strength
Blue - Movement

Edited at February 12, 2019 09:05 AM by Lazy L
Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 09:10 AM

Las Rosas Negras
 
Posts: 1995
#316947
To enter:

1. LRN - 269184 - any
2. Name - Number - Glass
Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 11:44 AM
Firebrand
 
Posts: 42
#316998
1. LRN - 269184 - any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Name - Number - Glass
Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 12:12 PM

Sea Breeze Farm
 
Posts: 245
#317023


Firebrand said:
1. LRN - 269184 - any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - any :)



Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 01:17 PM

Celestial Estates
 
Posts: 3027
#317054


Sea Breeze Farm said:


Firebrand said:
1. LRN - 269184 - any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence






Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 02:20 PM

Aussie Wattles
 
Posts: 303
#317072
1. LRN - 269184 - Any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - Any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence
5. Aussie Wattles - 249273 - Any
Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 03:20 PM

Arrowhead Valley
 
Posts: 1091
#317110


Aussie Wattles said:
1. LRN - 269184 - Any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - Any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence
5. Aussie Wattles - 249273 - Any
6. Arrowhead Valley - 221322 - Any :D Thank you!!


Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 03:32 PM

Yellowtail Ranch
 
Posts: 1497
#317119


Arrowhead Valley said:


Aussie Wattles said:
1. LRN - 269184 - Any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - Any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence
5. Aussie Wattles - 249273 - Any
6. Arrowhead Valley - 221322 - Any :D Thank you!!
7. Yellowtail Ranch - 232863 - Any! Thanks!





Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 12, 2019 04:09 PM

Fire Equestrian
 
Posts: 99
#317133


Yellowtail Ranch said:


Arrowhead Valley said:


Aussie Wattles said:
1. LRN - 269184 - Any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - Any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence
5. Aussie Wattles - 249273 - Any
6. Arrowhead Valley - 221322 - Any :D Thank you!!
7. Yellowtail Ranch - 232863 - Any! Thanks!
8. Fire Equestrian - 265565 - any thanks!








Just Plain Elites Glass Giveaway. February 14, 2019 07:37 PM
Wave Crest
 
Posts: 102
#318122


Fire Equestrian said:


Yellowtail Ranch said:


Arrowhead Valley said:


Aussie Wattles said:
1. LRN - 269184 - Any
2. Firebrand - 271029 - Any
3. Sea Breeze - 265474 - Any :)
4. Cel - 250573 - Scope or Intelligence
5. Aussie Wattles - 249273 - Any
6. Arrowhead Valley - 221322 - Any :D Thank you!!
7. Yellowtail Ranch - 232863 - Any! Thanks!
8. Fire Equestrian - 265565 - any thanks!
9. Wave Crest - 263170 - Any! Thank you! :)












Forums > Contests
  1  2  3  4  5



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter