Welcome to our “Favorite Foal of Year 159” Voting Poll
NOW OPEN to ALL HEE accounts to VOTE
(If this looks like good fun, and you would like to join the CQE Club please visit our club page to apply. It's easy and you'll have a great time! )
The fillies and colts have been vetted, fawned over, and pastured.
Now is the time for the rest of us to VOTE for our favorite!
We want you to judge the foals based on looks, it's strengths, whatever it is that tickles your fancy, you pick the one that's your favorite!
Voting ends 11am HEE time on October 26
Prizes (will be Awarded on October 27th)
1st 10,000 ebs, Foal halter and blanket (your color choice), Super Detergent, Lens of Time, Silver Breeding token, Top Hat or Pearls, random foal decor.
2nd 7,500 ebs, Foal halter and blanket (your color choice), Detergent, Lens of Time, Silver Breeding token, foal mane and tail dye and hoof paint, random foal decor.
3rd 5,000 ebs, Foal halter (your choice of color), Detergent, Lens of Time, Silver Breeding token, foal mane and tail dye and hoof paint (your color choice), random foal decor.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
1. Gloria Rolls: Gloria sure is rolling right along! My best bred filly in quite awhile.I chose her as my "Favorite Foal of Year 159" because of her stats (EWE) & her coloring (best red roan I've seen in my barns), I foresee this girl winning awards in Cross Country , and winning some Races.
2. No name given: This lovely Lil girl is my favorite foal from year 159 <3 There are a few reasons for this as well. First of all, her rating. She's a WWE and I just threw her parents together not expecting much. The second is her color. She is stunning and those eyes 😍😍
3. We Are In The Endgame Now:
This lovely girl is my favourite foal because she is my first sire's only granddaughter whom I love! 😂 others don't count haha
Anyway this RO was kind of bad but she brought a smile to my face! Plus she looks like her mama slightly
4. BallyPatrick Mivar: My best rated colt this year! He's only EEE but his sooty mahogany butt is cute with the perfect sabino pattern plus he has hetro eyes :D
5. American Kid: My first WWE foal! He is a SH supposed to mature to 15.3 HH. I am very excited to see how he trains!
6. Miladi: Miladi, pronouced like M'Lady, is my favorite foal of year 159 because she was my attempt at an EEE but wound up with a PEE. She has a good lineage and looks amazing. I'm excited to see whats in store for her, she may not be the flashiest of my foals this year but she sure is learning how to rock it in the futurity.
7. Davina: Davina is a Warmblood EWE. She's my favorite because she's the highest rated foal I've ever bred. Not very stunning in color, but I'm excited to see her placings in show :)
8: Myth Clementine: She is my favorite because she was breed for Ratings but some how got color!!
9. Youre The Reason: My RO sucked. No nice way to describe it: I got a PEE and an EEE boy and a PWE and then PPP curse hit. I was ready to give up. I browsed the Sales to buy a new shiny. I knew what I was looking for: Silver Grullo WB. I fell in love with them the day I started this game and through all my endeavors - appys for a while, dun and Tobi TBs on the side, colourbomb Wubs - I've always come back to my Silvers. But I never had an EEE+ SG WB stud. And I couldn't breed or even buy one, it seemed.So, I tossed two horses at each other, and the next thing I know was... this. The reason why my RO failed before: to make room for the horse I longed for since 30 months.
You have cast your vote.