Year: 118   Season: Winter   $: 0 Sun 01:24am CDT  
 Forecast: Windy with Flurries

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 16

Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 09:51 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#310681
Jello:

You pulled your carrots out, put them on the ground and set foot again. Your about 10 yards to the caves when you realize you were never told what cave to enter! As you keep heading to the caves, you are scanning your phone call to see if you missed anything. You then hear a groan come from one of the caves. You assume that was the cave, but you have no clue which cave it came from! Which Cave will you enter?

A. Foreigners Cave
B. Dead Mans Cave
C. Witch Rage Cave
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 09:52 PM

Jellos Warmbloods
 
Posts: 6354
#310685


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Jello:

You pulled your carrots out, put them on the ground and set foot again. Your about 10 yards to the caves when you realize you were never told what cave to enter! As you keep heading to the caves, you are scanning your phone call to see if you missed anything. You then hear a groan come from one of the caves. You assume that was the cave, but you have no clue which cave it came from! Which Cave will you enter?

A. Foreigners Cave
B. Dead Mans Cave
C. Witch Rage Cave



OooUUuu hmmmm... decisions decisions.

Lets go with.... B. Dead Mans Cave
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:03 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#310706
Jello:

As you enter Dead Mans Cave you hear the echo of your footsteps. You see what seem to be bones laying on the ground. You continue through the cave and realize there is a paw prints! Then you hear the groan! You are headed in the right direction. You start to walk faster and faster. Heart racing, but the cave seems to cool down. The temperature dropped dramatically. You zip up your jacket and continue forward! When you reach the end of the cave you realize nothing was there. What will you do?

A. Grab the bone next to you and bang on the cave wall
B. Search the area for anything clues
C. Try a different Cave - if so, which one? Witch Rage Cave, or Foreigners Cave?

Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:05 PM

Jellos Warmbloods
 
Posts: 6354
#310714


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Jello:

As you enter Dead Mans Cave you hear the echo of your footsteps. You see what seem to be bones laying on the ground. You continue through the cave and realize there is a paw prints! Then you hear the groan! You are headed in the right direction. You start to walk faster and faster. Heart racing, but the cave seems to cool down. The temperature dropped dramatically. You zip up your jacket and continue forward! When you reach the end of the cave you realize nothing was there. What will you do?

A. Grab the bone next to you and bang on the cave wall
B. Search the area for anything clues
C. Try a different Cave - if so, which one? Witch Rage Cave, or Foreigners Cave?




Oh jeez. Hmmm.... >.> .... <.< .... <.>

B. Search the area


Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:17 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#310741
Jello:

You search the are to find anything useful. You take your hand and brush it against the cave wall. You walk about 3 yards and take your hand of the wall. Your hand had ash? Something must have been in here. You trace your steps over and put your other hand on the wall. When your finger stops from a dent, you inspect it. When you see the hairs of a furry pet, you knock on the wall. It was hallow. The secret doorway of the passage opened. The cave wall moved to the side and made not even one noise. What will you do?

A. Grab your rubber ball
B. Grab your apples before heading in
C. Grab your flashlight out before walking in

(Jello, I also forgot to ask what trap you want. Since I forgot, it will be free.)

Edited at February 2, 2019 10:17 PM by Lazy Duck Elites
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:19 PM

Jellos Warmbloods
 
Posts: 6354
#310745


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Jello:

You search the are to find anything useful. You take your hand and brush it against the cave wall. You walk about 3 yards and take your hand of the wall. Your hand had ash? Something must have been in here. You trace your steps over and put your other hand on the wall. When your finger stops from a dent, you inspect it. When you see the hairs of a furry pet, you knock on the wall. It was hallow. The secret doorway of the passage opened. The cave wall moved to the side and made not even one noise. What will you do?

A. Grab your rubber ball
B. Grab your apples before heading in
C. Grab your flashlight out before walking in

(Jello, I also forgot to ask what trap you want. Since I forgot, it will be free.)



(OOOH ummm..... Rope? :D)

A. Grab your rubber ball
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:29 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#310755
Jello:

You grab your small sized rubber ball and began to walk forward. You smell the smoke. It almost has a sweet smell that burns at the same time. You think of the smell as a combination of thick smutty ash and old newspapers. You step into a hole and fall into a puddle. When you stand up you realize your ball is gone! You look around the cave curiously and cautiously. When you lift your foot out of the hole you see the reflection a creature. What will you do?

A. Turn around
B. Stay Still
C. Create your own - choose your own path!

(Thank you.)

Edited at February 2, 2019 10:29 PM by Lazy Duck Elites
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:34 PM

Jellos Warmbloods
 
Posts: 6354
#310765


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Jello:

You grab your small sized rubber ball and began to walk forward. You smell the smoke. It almost has a sweet smell that burns at the same time. You think of the smell as a combination of thick smutty ash and old newspapers. You step into a hole and fall into a puddle. When you stand up you realize your ball is gone! You look around the cave curiously and cautiously. When you lift your foot out of the hole you see the reflection a creature. What will you do?

A. Turn around
B. Stay Still
C. Create your own - choose your own path!

(Thank you.)



I totally would be the person who steps in a hole and falls into a puddle. Thats the story of my life. LOL

hmmmmm

C. Slowly crouch and turn around. (I guess thats kinda like A. :'] )
Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Lazy Duck Elites
 
Posts: 4726
#310774
Jello:

You crouch and turn around to see that a huge draft has your ball! The draft smashes the ball in its mouth and blows steam out its nostrils. Your heart starts racing, and you began to heat up from the steam. You found your disturbance! But now how to catch it? What will you do?

A. Use your rope and lasso it around the drafts neck
B. Use your rope and lasso the legs
C. Use your black ball to distract the draft


Choose Your Ωuεst | Closed | February 2, 2019 10:52 PM

Jellos Warmbloods
 
Posts: 6354
#310785


Lazy Duck Elites said:
Jello:

You crouch and turn around to see that a huge draft has your ball! The draft smashes the ball in its mouth and blows steam out its nostrils. Your heart starts racing, and you began to heat up from the steam. You found your disturbance! But now how to catch it? What will you do?

A. Use your rope and lasso it around the drafts neck
B. Use your rope and lasso the legs
C. Use your black ball to distract the draft





EeeEEeeEEEEeeEEeeEeee

*thinks*

*heavy breathing*

errrr

B.. or C... or B... or C.... yeyeeyeyeyyyeeeyye

um.

C.

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 16



Copyright 2009-2019 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter