Vixen Creek
06:39:56 Vixie
Thankfully, i think so Tea lol
Hexada Equestrian
06:38:44 Hex
Tea
Showing AD
Skye's Paradise
06:38:42 Pickle
What Manduh said Hex
Abstract Dunes
06:38:30 Abs
Please do not use chatspeak (idk) and please do not discuss sales, thinking of sales, wanting sales, not wanting sales, etc. in main.
Hexada Equestrian
06:38:08 Hex
Rose
Rate him first!
TenaciTea
06:38:08 Tea || Snaink
Hex, Showing AD or Training AD?
Fox Haven Farm
06:37:52 Amanduh
Horses level slower so they stay in the money longer. You also have multiple showing options instead of just one.
Hexada Equestrian
06:37:17 Hex
why is showing AD better?
TenaciTea
06:37:07 Tea || Snaink
Was it at least a good stud, Vixie? xD
Vixen Creek
06:36:37 Vixie
accidentally bought a straw. Time to find a mare that matches xD
Skye's Paradise
06:36:32 Pickle
Thanks Wings. Found it. :)
SunFreeStables
06:34:53 
This will be my pretty boy of the barn -HEE Click-
Wings Of Glory
06:33:42 O Great Potato Wing
pickle the horses page under manage horse i believe
Cypress Creek Elites
06:33:10 Tea's RID account
Oh wait on this account my EEE isn't even 3 yet xD
Cypress Creek Elites
06:32:52 Tea's RID account
The only studs I currently have on my main are WC ones. On here, I have an EEE that I just use to pump out geldings.
Anything else I need to breed I use outside studs for
Moonblinked
06:32:46 
oop the two last ones are stallions
Silver Isle Eventing
06:32:42 Silver
I kind of want to switch breeds do TB's.
Skye's Paradise
06:32:36 Pickle
Where do you go to put decor on?
Moonblinked
06:32:06 
my prettiest horses

Female: -HEE Click-

-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-
Vecchia Modo
06:28:39 Vecc - TBs
Lots of pretty ponies out there.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Rules   Refresh   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 138   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 06:40pm CST  
 Forecast: Afternoon Showers, Sleet Possible

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3

SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 03:33 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812938
Give Award
So, I'm trying to make some cute adopts, but all the other linearts sucked. The only one that seemed actually WORTHY of being an adopt was the Orca, so here it is!
The price is only 1k EBs per Orca.
Extra Color - 500 EBs
Horn - 500 EBs
Halo - 500 EBs
Piercings - 500 EBs
Necklace - 500 EBs
Skirt - 1k EBs
Shirt - 1k EBs
And here's an example of EVERY SINGLE ACCESSORY:
KmNDnj.png
(You can choose the colors of you're accessories, this is for example purposes)
--------------------
First 3 orders get a free accessory!
(not including complicated things)
Order form-
Stable Name:
Stable #:
# of Orcas:
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):
Accessories?:
Color of Accessories (If no accessories, leave blank):
Total:
----------------------------
Please give me time, I have school and other things happening in my life.
If you are PMing me about your adopt, it cannot be asking me to hurry up.
If the adopt is not paid for within 48 hours, it will be auctioned off.
-------------------------------------------------------
SLOTS:
1. open
2. open
3. open
---------------------------------------
RESERVES:
1. open
2. open
3. open
-------------------------------------------
DISCOUNTS:
Good customer (ordered 5 or more adopts) - 10% off
Friend - 25% off
Birthday - 50% off
New player - FREE
------------------------------------------
PREMADES
FW3tVV.png
Sold, but you guys can admire it if you want XD

Edited at January 15, 2021 03:56 PM by SweetFire Fields
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:08 PM

Orchid Elites
 
Posts: 178
#812960
Give Award
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:15 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812963
Give Award

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:18 PM

Orchid Elites
 
Posts: 178
#812964
Give Award

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:28 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812968
Give Award

1

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!


Could you please send EBs to 310464?
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:29 PM

Orchid Elites
 
Posts: 178
#812969
Give Award

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!


Could you please send EBs to 310464?


Sending now!
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:30 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812970
Give Award
Thank you!

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!


Could you please send EBs to 310464?


Sending now!


Heres the first!
FVpLEg.png

Edited at November 25, 2020 04:31 PM by SweetFire Fields
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:31 PM

Orchid Elites
 
Posts: 178
#812971
Give Award

SweetFire Fields said:
Thank you!

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!


Could you please send EBs to 310464?


Sending now!


Heres the first!
FVpLEg.png


Gorgeous!
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:32 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812972
Give Award

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:
Thank you!

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:

SweetFire Fields said:

Orchid Elites said:
Stable Name:Orchid Elites
Stable #:318575
# of Orcas: 2
Color(1-3, underbelly stays white):regular for first, purple and teal for second!
Accessories?: none for first, you pick for second!
Total:400?


Yep! I'll get started on that ASAP!


Thank you!


Could you please send EBs to 310464?


Sending now!


Heres the first!
FVpLEg.png


Gorgeous!


Your welcome! 2nd one is in progress!
SweetFires Orca Adopts! November 25, 2020 04:48 PM

SweetFire Fields
 
Posts: 1112
#812977
Give Award
For Orchid Elites-
The second one!
FVyYyQ.png
Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed!

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3



Copyright 2009-2021 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us   |   Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter