Lemons Stables
11:26:03 Lemons
@Eve

Oh he's a pretty boy <3
The Old Gods
11:15:15 Dead King
that's the mail alerts
Golden Crest
11:13:37 Eve
Ooh
-HEE Click-
Ninjago Realm
11:11:10 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
@ Dead king I only see the alerts is that not just the mail thing that says you got one? as at times I wish to opt out of it
The Old Gods
11:10:15 Dead King
under account settings, yes
Ninjago Realm
11:10:11 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
@ Seven ah so theres the ones that think the bee moive scripted is funny to give here two Grate :|
Ninjago Realm
11:09:19 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
you can turn it off?
Ironworks Equestria
11:08:48 Seven/Egon 🜝
Lloyd,
It's a grab bag and depends who it is
The Old Gods
11:07:23 Dead King
I've had that disabled for years
Ninjago Realm
11:06:53 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
this Send This Stable A Valentine!


Enter Your Message

Submit

The valentine's sender is kept a secret until February 14th.
View your valentines Here. ?
Ninjago Realm
11:06:34 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
the Valintins day stuff ?
Ninjago Realm
11:06:16 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
as wps are just wired/ creepy
The Old Gods
11:06:14 Dead King
I don't think anyone knows what you mean by "card"
Ninjago Realm
11:05:55 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
im just trying to see what site has the better cards
Ninjago Realm
11:05:31 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
never mind
Ironworks Equestria
11:05:08 Seven/Egon 🜝
I'm sorry, I do not understand
The Old Gods
11:04:43 Dead King
What.
Moonland And Elites
11:04:40 M&E, Loony
If i were to have a favourite coat out of my horses it'd be between these two ladies
-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-
Ninjago Realm
11:04:11 Lloyd,Zane,Nya
I do have a qustion do the cards here have the smae odd ness that WPs do? like rick rollers and just creepy ones or are they chill?
Ironworks Equestria
11:02:27 Seven/Egon 🜝
Loony,
I agree and thankful I'm not alone =D
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 163   Season: Summer   $: 0 Wed 11:26pm CST  
 Forecast: Hot and Humid


Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Tier 2
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 10

Kiwis art | full January 2, 2022 04:38 AM

Kiwi Mountains
 
Posts: 1990
#951692
Give Award
image.png
Rules:
*I will not send cut/s until you've sent the ebs!
*you may order up two things at once but it is considered two seperate orders.
*Don't rush me. Sometime I'll do thing immediately, other may take me weeks
*Fail to notify me that you have received the art, if it be through here or PM within over 48 hours. I'll either keep it or auction it off.
✣~⚕✵⚕~✣
Custom Form:
Stable Name & Number:
Link to horse if any:
Cut/s:
Description:
Total:
Free Reign Form:
Stable Name & Number:
Link to horse if any:
Cut/s:
Color theme:
Total:
✣~⚕✵⚕~✣
Slots:
Running R Ranch-unpaid-not started
✣~⚕✵⚕~✣

Examples

image 143
image 142
image 153
image 138

Untitled.png


Edited at January 29, 2023 12:08 AM by Kiwi Mountains
Kiwis art | full January 2, 2022 06:14 AM

Hellscape
 
Posts: 878
#951700
Give Award
do you have any available horse avi examples ?:)
Kiwis art | full January 2, 2022 06:22 AM

Kiwi Mountains
 
Posts: 1990
#951702
Give Award

Hermes Warmbloods said:
do you have any available horse avi examples ?:)


yes, they're under the 'lots of art'
Kiwis art | full January 6, 2022 12:03 AM

Mulawa Arabian Stud
 
Posts: 29
#952955
Give Award
Stable name: Mott The Hoople
what you are wanting: all cuts free reign
details: i would like the colour to be as accurate as possible to her, something majestic and obvilously arabian but otherwise up to you!
total price: 60k
I will likely change my name so if you put text on it, can you pm me and i will tell you what my name will be! If you put text on it, it's completely up to you!

Edited at January 6, 2022 06:08 AM by Mott The Hoople
Kiwis art | full January 6, 2022 04:32 PM

Kiwi Mountains
 
Posts: 1990
#953091
Give Award

Mott The Hoople said:
Stable name: Mott The Hoople
what you are wanting: all cuts free reign
details: i would like the colour to be as accurate as possible to her, something majestic and obvilously arabian but otherwise up to you!
total price: 60k
I will likely change my name so if you put text on it, can you pm me and i will tell you what my name will be! If you put text on it, it's completely up to you!


I was actually in the process of doing a gold creme horse so this fits perfectly :)
Kiwis art | full January 6, 2022 07:52 PM

Mulawa Arabian Stud
 
Posts: 29
#953129
Give Award

Kiwi Mountains said:

Mott The Hoople said:
Stable name: Mott The Hoople
what you are wanting: all cuts free reign
details: i would like the colour to be as accurate as possible to her, something majestic and obvilously arabian but otherwise up to you!
total price: 60k
I will likely change my name so if you put text on it, can you pm me and i will tell you what my name will be! If you put text on it, it's completely up to you!


I was actually in the process of doing a gold creme horse so this fits perfectly :)


Wonderful! I can't wait!
Kiwis art | full January 8, 2022 12:03 PM

Prismatic Cove
 
Posts: 1299
#953437
Give Award
Stable Name: Arema Elites - 344799
What I Want: All cuts free reign custom ><
Details: A palomino pony in a desert during the day with some kind of glow around it like an aura that is light green or teal. I want it to say Fancy Elites in the same color was what you choose for the aura, its for my friend. I would like all of the colors to go with the teal-green scheme. ^^ other then that, its free reign!
Total: 50k-60k
I am not going to be online till about Wednesday, so I will pay when I get back and hopefully thats allowed--
Kiwis art | full January 8, 2022 04:21 PM

Kiwi Mountains
 
Posts: 1990
#953498
Give Award

Arema Elites said:
Stable Name: Arema Elites - 344799
What I Want: All cuts free reign custom ><
Details: A palomino pony in a desert during the day with some kind of glow around it like an aura that is light green or teal. I want it to say Fancy Elites in the same color was what you choose for the aura, its for my friend. I would like all of the colors to go with the teal-green scheme. ^^ other then that, its free reign!
Total: 50k-60k
I am not going to be online till about Wednesday, so I will pay when I get back and hopefully thats allowed--


I'll add you but I'm slightly confused by 'free reign custom' I'll put it down as a custom which would also make it 70K

Edited at January 8, 2022 04:27 PM by Kiwi Mountains
Kiwis art | full January 10, 2022 12:32 AM

Mulawa Arabian Stud
 
Posts: 29
#953970
Give Award
I have sent you your ebs!
Kiwis art | full January 25, 2022 10:55 PM

Kiwi Mountains
 
Posts: 1990
#959259
Give Award
I'm really sorry to anyone who has ordered but my stylus has decided to stop working and I am unsure when I'll be able to replace it. Until then I'm gonna have to cancel every bodys orders sorry.
-
I've settled on using my sisters stuff when she lets me.

Edited at February 27, 2022 11:46 PM by Kiwi Mountains

Forums > Art Shops > Tier 2
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 10



Copyright 2009-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules