Sunset Grove Farm
05:48:21 gertrude
I've only got 3 matches so I'm thankfully good for space lol
Ladybird Estate
05:47:59 Rockbirdeth Of HEE
I'm buying a 50 stall barn when I get the chance, I don't have enough room for my horses lol
Moonland Ranch
05:46:13 Moony, Moon.
-Click- Her legs gone all weird in her new clothes 😂 (She has a jacket on because it's freezing cold)
Sunset Grove Farm
05:45:55 gertrude
I'm able to afford all my matches once my mares are bred so I'm not really worrying abotr funds

Just worrying about the matches and the aftermath funds
Tanglewood
05:44:52 Tangle || Rebel Fork
Yee >.> Luckily my geldings have been good, or else I would be ded.
Spirtasi Whims
05:43:48 Wings/Spring Day
Well in the morning my dog likes to leave me and just sleep, she's a very lazy dog when I'm just in my room
Ladybird Estate
05:43:12 Rockbirdeth Of HEE
What the duck
RO is tOMMOROW!?
Moonland Ranch
05:42:52 Moony, Moon.
My dog's clingy and won't leave my side even when I'm just around the corner
Sunset Grove Farm
05:41:50 gertrude
Awh shit to is tommorow *-*
Spirtasi Whims
05:41:00 Wings/Spring Day
My dog has abandond me!
Moonland Ranch
05:40:13 Moony, Moon.
And I still love this game!
Moonland Ranch
05:39:08 Moony, Moon.
Thanks! 😊
Wintergreen Gardens
05:38:54 
@Moony
Congrats!!!!
Spirtasi Whims
05:38:43 Wings/Spring Day
Congrats moony!
~ Hades ~
05:37:10 Queen Of Ootensils
Nice!
Moonland Ranch
05:32:28 Moony, Moon.
One year on HEE today 😃🎉
Tanglewood
05:32:26 Tangle || Rebel Fork
-Click-
JM as well :D
~ Hades ~
05:29:26 Queen Of Ootensils
-Click-
Aight, my JM is up now
Llama Queen
05:28:41 The Hag of HEE
LOL I just now remembered to harvest hay..
Kuewi KNN Stable
05:27:42 Bazinga Force
can you pm me the details please
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Rules   Refresh   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 130   Season: Winter   $: 0 Sun 05:53am CDT  
 Forecast: Sunshine with a Solar Eclipse

Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 34

The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 21, 2019 11:16 AM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#429339
Please don't use these for horse art,they will be too large,and I will watermark the image,only use for personal use and roleplay
Welcome to the mustang round up,I hope you find your dream horse!The base adoption fee is 1.5k!any additional aids ,you will be charged for.If you don't want your horse anymore,you may send them back,and they will be advertised for adoption,have fun
<div align="center">I have a special event going on!
<div align="center">If you find the very rare four horses of the apocalypse you win 30K!there are also other event horses available(I will tell you if you've found one!)
<div align="center">If you find a special item it will boost you chances of finding and event horse!
<div align="center">Only two have been found<div align="center">Engraved halter-wahedes Elites<div align="center">Ocean orb-bed of roses
Horses in need of adopotion
None today,WOOHOOO!
In the following post you will find
1:Additional items
2:capture areas
3:adoption papers

Edited at September 2, 2019 03:26 PM by Raven Hollow Elite
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#429349
<div style="text-align: center;">Pink rose-captures a female-100ebs
<div style="text-align: center;">Blue iris-captures a male-100ebs
<div style="text-align: center;">Milk bottle-captures a foal 100ebs<div style="text-align: center;">Sugar cane-50% chance of capturing a pregnant mare-500ebs<div style="text-align: center;">Bronze halter-captures a heavy weight horse-100ebs<div style="text-align: center;">Silver halter-captures a medium weight horse-100ebs<div style="text-align: center;">Gold halter-captures a lightweight horse-100ebs<div style="text-align: center;">Special equine care license-1 time buy,ability to capture horses with defects-1k<div style="text-align: center;">Horse treat-75%chance of capturing a commonly coloured horse 50 ebs(Eg Bay,black,palamino)<div style="text-align: center;">Exotic fruit-25% chance of capturing a rarely coloured horse 250 ebs (Eg brindle,chimera ect and other rare markings an colours)<div style="text-align: center;">Witch doctors potion-15% chance of capturing a pegasus ,unicorn,kelpie ect 2k
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 21, 2019 11:55 AM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#429353
<div align="center">Plains-+0ebs
<div align="center">Here all shapes and sizes of horses will gather
<div align="center">Beach-+100ebs<div align="center">Mainly lighter coloured horses gather here<div align="center">Moorland-+100ebs<div align="center">Mainly Barker coloured horses gather here<div align="center">Mountains-+1k<div align="center">There is a weird spot at the top... strange and beautiful horses Apear there<div align="center">Burned down barn+0ebs<div align="center">Neglected,and harmed horses live here,most being trapped,there seem to be a a few horses with deformities and horses that have been domesticated(MUST HAVE SEPCIEAL EQUINE CARE LICENSE)
Edited at August 30, 2019 01:31 PM by Raven Hollow Elite
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 21, 2019 11:57 AM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#429357
<div style="text-align: center;">Adopt Your Mustang
<div style="text-align: center;">Stable name:
<div style="text-align: center;">Items:<div style="text-align: center;">Area:<div style="text-align: center;">Total:
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:32 PM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#435425
FIRST TWO ORDER FREE!

Edited at August 30, 2019 01:39 PM by Raven Hollow Elite
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:45 PM

Vanrosalie Stables
 
Posts: 1233
#435434
Are items still extra charge for the first two?
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:46 PM

Ladybird Estate
 
Posts: 2086
#435435
5 items are free,anymore I will charge you for ^-^
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:49 PM

Heaven on Earth
 
Posts: 2910
#435437
...

Edited at August 30, 2019 01:55 PM by Bed of Roses
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:50 PM

Celestial Estates
 
Posts: 4065
#435438
Adopt Your Mustang
Stable name: Celestial Estates
Items: Gold Halter, witch doctor's potion, Blue iris
Area: Mountains
Total: Free I believe?
The Mustang Roundup:open!EVENT!you could win 30k! August 30, 2019 01:53 PM

Heaven on Earth
 
Posts: 2910
#435440
Stable name: Bed of Roses
Items: Pink Rose, Exotic Fruit, Witch Doctor Potion, Sugar Cane, Special Equine Care License!
Area: Burned down barn
Total: Free!

Edited at August 30, 2019 01:55 PM by Bed of Roses

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 34



Copyright 2009-2020 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us   |   Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules  |   Instagram  |   Twitter