Some Guidelines And Tips for Posting On This Forum
1) If you need to copy paste something, try to use the "copy as plain text" option to avoid copying unwanted codes.
2) To add a link to your post simply copy paste the link. The game will automatically add the codes to make it clickable.
3) To add an image simply copy paste the image link. And the game will automatically add the codes to display the image.
4) If you are posting an image from a hosting site, please use the Direct Link. Don't use the links with code as it won't work.
5) If you would like to add your own styling to your post, please read our HTML Guide for available tags. https://wolfplaygame.com/htmlguide.php
6) Do not steal images from the internet and post them on our forum.
7) What is a Subscription? You can subscribe to a topic if you would like a gamemail notification whenever it is replied to.
8) What is a Bookmark? You can bookmark topics you would like to remember. These will not send you gamemail when they are replied to.
9) Why are there no links to horses on this forum? Horse links turn into clickable images of the horse. Click it....
10) If you don't want images to be displayed in your post, set the "Show Images"
option to No. This is a good idea if you are going to be listing
a bunch of horse links.
11) If you have trouble copy pasting, and a bunch of code is in your
post, try using the Remove Code
link. It will strip all of the HTML right
out of your code.
12) What are those arrows for? If you click on the arrow it will take you to the last page in the topic. Edited at March 29, 2017 10:55 AM by Cadence Farms