Malikova Grapes
02:11:52 Mother of Flynn
A silk pillowcase help my friend with her hair 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jay MacKay's
02:09:15 Jay's Ghost
Style not stretch
Jay MacKay's
02:08:49 Jay's Ghost
Id take advice on how to stretch my hair at night so it doesn't get messy/damages
My hair is super thick so when I've tried a braid/beads its just a lump thats under comfortable to sleep on
Right now I just sleep with it all down & all over the place

Chats pretty slow overnight & I'm going to sleep so please feel free to pm me if you have a suggestion
Malikova Grapes
01:49:03 Mother of Flynn
Awe 🥹
Someone said they saw my advert for my business (in real life) and wanted to know if I could do it for them!
Long drive for either of us though 👀
4 and a half hours
SuperSonic_Stables
01:44:42 
oh, sorry
SuperSonic_Stables
01:44:10 
yep, i remember taming ocelots
M.C1804
01:43:26 Lost In Translation
Begging isn't allowed @supersonic
SuperSonic_Stables
01:42:44 
could someone please send me some ebs? i want to get a new stable :)
Malikova Grapes
01:39:12 Mother of Flynn
I remember when ocelots turned into cats once tamed 😅 that was a thing right? I'm like 95% sure that was a thing
The Undercity
01:33:09 Sierra (Dory)
-YT Click-
SuperSonic_Stables
01:31:56 
yeah or a cat
Malikova Grapes
01:27:04 Mother of Flynn
Try get an ocelot keep the creepers at bay
Sungold Eventing
01:26:04 Mae/Appy lover
-HEE Click-
how does this match look? If it doesn't work, any recommended studs?
lynxiecorn
01:20:35 
creepers and spiders can survive in the sun
Footloose&Fancy
01:19:50 Crazy Color Hoarder
But monsters don't really spawn in daylight
So I assume there must be a shadow or dark corner of my house
Duck Duck Goose
01:18:14 Silly Goose
Haha, i just never pay attention to time
lynxiecorn
01:17:49 
footloose you need it on peaceful for monsters not to spawn
The Undercity
01:15:45 Sierra (Dory)
Your welcome c: I am not 100% sure on that as I forget it a lot
Duck Duck Goose
01:13:59 Silly Goose
Dory

Thank you
Footloose&Fancy
01:10:35 Crazy Color Hoarder
I'm building a house in minecraft survival on easy & twice now i wake up to find a creeper goes boom near the corner of my house & takes a corner out
I can't figure out how it's managing to spawn
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales



 Year: 164   Season: Winter   $: 0 Thu 02:33am CDT  
 Forecast: Heavy Snow, Limited Visibility


Forums

Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Tier 1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 39

❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 12, 2020 06:32 PM

Dancing Horse Ranch
 
Posts: 513
#583945
Give Award
Wow Versa that horse is so pretty! <3
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 23, 2020 12:29 PM

Willow Rose
 
Posts: 113
#597102
Give Award
Hi since you're full I'd like to reserve a spot for a stable set please. I'm not in any rush so whenever is fine :)
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 23, 2020 01:00 PM

Versailles
 
Posts: 972
#597145
Give Award

Willow Rose said:
Hi since you're full I'd like to reserve a spot for a stable set please. I'm not in any rush so whenever is fine :)


I shall write you down! <3
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 23, 2020 01:40 PM

Willow Rose
 
Posts: 113
#597178
Give Award

Versailles said:

Willow Rose said:
Hi since you're full I'd like to reserve a spot for a stable set please. I'm not in any rush so whenever is fine :)


I shall write you down! <3


Thank you! I'm not the best at checking these but I'll do my best to keep up with it. You might have to PM me when there's a spot open. Thanks again! :) <3
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 23, 2020 02:26 PM

Versailles
 
Posts: 972
#597231
Give Award

Willow Rose said:

Versailles said:

Willow Rose said:
Hi since you're full I'd like to reserve a spot for a stable set please. I'm not in any rush so whenever is fine :)


I shall write you down! <3


Thank you! I'm not the best at checking these but I'll do my best to keep up with it. You might have to PM me when there's a spot open. Thanks again! :) <3


If you'd like, you can just tell me whatcha want. Reserves will stick you in the spot automatically when it's up since it's a reservation. :)
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 23, 2020 04:27 PM

Willow Rose
 
Posts: 113
#597365
Give Award

Versailles said:

Willow Rose said:

Versailles said:

Willow Rose said:
Hi since you're full I'd like to reserve a spot for a stable set please. I'm not in any rush so whenever is fine :)


I shall write you down! <3


Thank you! I'm not the best at checking these but I'll do my best to keep up with it. You might have to PM me when there's a spot open. Thanks again! :) <3


If you'd like, you can just tell me whatcha want. Reserves will stick you in the spot automatically when it's up since it's a reservation. :)


Oooh ok perfect! I'm wanting a general fantasy theme but other than that free reign! :)
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 25, 2020 12:41 PM
Silk's Creek
 
Posts: 3
#599742
Give Award
I'd like to get one reserve spot please :)
Posted with permission.
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 25, 2020 12:44 PM

Lazy L
 
Posts: 2761
#599752
Give Award
Love your art! When you are open I will have to place an order sometime.
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 25, 2020 12:53 PM

Versailles
 
Posts: 972
#599767
Give Award

Silk's Creek said:
I'd like to get one reserve spot please :)
Posted with permission.


Gotcha <3

Lazy L said:
Love your art! When you are open I will have to place an order sometime.


And thank you, love! <3
❦ Versailles Cozy Corner || Full March 25, 2020 10:33 PM

Versailles
 
Posts: 972
#600410
Give Award
Grey-Firefly-Fantasy-Resized.png
.
A long project done in attempt to get out of a massive artist block.

Forums > Art Shops > Tier 1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 39



Copyright 2009-2023 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules